Gordon Ramsay doesn’t care about your gender, race, or creed. All he cares about is that you can cook.
The contestant, Christine, is blind, and he lets her know exactly what he thinks of her dish.
OMG I was preparing myself to be enraged by him making some horrible comment but now I’m crying in Starbucks GOD DAMMIT
Christ I am not okay with these fEELINGS
That’s so cute I wanna cry
Is there a Gordon Ramsay fan base on this site??? And where can i join???
Spoilers, she won. Her cookbook is on sale now.
Also, this is the very first apple pie she ever made.
Also, can we please take notice OF HOW HE DESCRIBES IT FOR HER? Ramsay was extremely conscious during the entire season that she would require different tactics than the other contestants; this was not the only time he became her eyes, nor the only time he did things like that scrape of the knife so she could actually have a sense of her work.
And if you really want to bawl like a baby? During final four or final three, I forget which, the remaining contestants got photos from home. Christine’s husband sent their wedding photo—which she had never seen. Ramsay paused before starting the challenge to describe to her not only her husband—the look of love and joy on his face—but also herself as a bride, so she could see in her mind how the two of them looked together on their wedding day.
It was extremely obvious nobody had ever thought to do that before.
This man should be a fucking icon not just for his cooking, but for how he treats those who are different. During the same season he asked a handsome young man, making conversation during auditions, if he had a girlfriend. The man responded that he was gay. Ramsay, without missing a beat: “I’m sorry. Have you got a boyfriend, then?” No drama, no “oh my GOSH! You’re GAY? TOKEN CHARACTER :DDDD” just a very quick, simple whoops-my-mistake and the corrected inquiry. And then he never brought it up again! It was just a thing he learned, getting to know a contestant.
Yes, he can be harsh on MasterChef and downright cruel on Hell’s Kitchen (although if you were a sous chef and you served me raw pork that was not pork tartare, I’d scream too). But he’s not an ogre; he’s a polite man with a gigantic heart who simply happens to take no shit from those who should know better.
A certain thing about words from the heart of a person who sincerely cares.
- ravenevanescence reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- anythingbutmiserable likes this
- asfruitdropsfleshitsags reblogged this from resident-cat-expert
- ledlenser likes this
- marissaduuude reblogged this from sorry
- chuveew reblogged this from englishteainnarnia
- just-call-me-ellie reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- machinekitty reblogged this from dazadoesit
- l4ra likes this
- englishteainnarnia reblogged this from you-thought-the-lions-were-bad
- katastrophicsuccess reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- aylagates reblogged this from victoire-vittoria
- lady-ofthe-fandom reblogged this from braveravenclaw
- simplymejazmyn reblogged this from hamish-watson--holmes
- batesandanna reblogged this from handy-for-the-bus
- lostinwonderland451 likes this
- hdawg1995 reblogged this from braveravenclaw
- newtralizer reblogged this from pyraisbored
- thederpbuscus reblogged this from perel
- hamish-watson--holmes reblogged this from dafuqbruv
- annabellsr reblogged this from comfortably--sad
- js09917 likes this
- ironassassindemonhunter likes this
- dopemasterhive likes this
- samimonster123 reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- pyraisbored reblogged this from braveravenclaw
- pyraisbored likes this
- braveravenclaw reblogged this from kyukazoo
- bkradley reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- googlemodel reblogged this from gentlemanlylesbian
- merrythehobbit likes this
- forever-now-at-once reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- ohitspankaketime reblogged this from miles-and-smiles-away
- heartslike-loadedguns reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- ravenevanescence likes this
- bobsyourteapotsuesyourauntie reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- phancrisis reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- miles-and-smiles-away reblogged this from handy-for-the-bus
- handy-for-the-bus reblogged this from annabatesinamaidsoutfit
- myunnoticeablebabblings likes this
- athxxna reblogged this from perel
- shadowwingwitch reblogged this from victoire-vittoria
- victoire-vittoria reblogged this from such-a-retardis
- persistent-wanderlust likes this
- pizzaandsexandlaughter likes this
- such-a-retardis reblogged this from deathcatforkitty
- good-day-stingray reblogged this from perel
- good-day-stingray likes this
- casinos-n-roses likes this
- asciisnail likes this